We take your privacy seriously.
Any reference of ‘we’,’our’ or ‘us’ directly references Garnet Textiles trading as Perfect Socks. References of ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘customers’ pertain directly to anyone who’s information we collect through this site.
What we collect.
This site automatically stores information from all who visit through cookies, primarily for geographical statistics. This information includes items such as your I.P Address, operating system, web browser, and timestamps of your visit.
This site also stores information you input to the site. We store your email address, physical or postal address and the timestamps whenever a transaction is created via our site.
We also use 3rd party tools that we utilize on this site such as Google Analytics. It’s encouraged that you view privacy policies of known information tracking systems.
How your data is used.
A majority of the data we collect from you is stored in our system purely for statistics tracking. We maintain that your data is not and will not be given to any 3rd party, unless required to do so by government or law enforcement. Examples of the way your data is otherwise used is:
- Track earnings made through this website.
- Marketing material or campaigns.
- To protect you and your information and also reduce any form of fraud.
- Compliance to legal, taxation and accounting requirements.
- To effectively provide products.
What are your rights?
Your data is important. You should be allowed to be in absolute control of it. So how can we help you achieve this?
- Our site gives you control on some of the information we have stored on you. This can be updated via your profile. Only information inputted through this is kept. We do not keep a history of your data.
- You can inform us that you do not wish to take part in any marketing campaigns or deals that we may have in the future, at which point we will opt you out.
- We can delete any information we have on you.
- We can give you a report on all your current data we have stored.
You can make any of these requests to us directly via any of the below emails and we will tend to your request as soon as we can.
Payment and billing information.
Since our website allows you to purchase products, it will require the input of your elected payment method (i.e: credit/debit card). We do not store any payment information on any of our servers in a way that is identifiable or usable. We use Payment Express as our billing partner.
We keep your data stored on multiple instances of databases for security reasons. This means that the system your current and up-to-date information is stored may not have the same information stored on other databases. The information on our other systems will not be more than 3 days old, as this is simply our backup process. However, some data is held permanently on our system for legal purposes.
Instances in which we cannot delete your information from these other systems manually can be resolved by simply waiting for our backup system to update these systems (max. 3 Days).
Our site has multiple security systems in place to ensure your data cannot be accessed by anyone but us. These systems include various encryption methods when sending, receiving or storing various pieces of data.
How does this site profile your data?
We have told you that we use some of your information for statistic gathering. What do we mean by this? Well, our site stores your data and uses it to show us which country you are from, the browser and operating system you are using, and where applicable, your age. The complete report your information is included in can only be viewed by us. We do this so we can better understand our users and where possible, make improvements to make your time with us as pleasant as possible.
While we will follow legal regulations with complete accuracy, we also wish to extend our moral promises:
- Under no circumstances will your data be sold, rented or loaned.
- We will respect you, your information and your privacy, absolutely.
- We will do our very best to ensure that your data is secure with us.
- We will not share your information unless legally required.
- We will answer any questions you may have in regards to your data via our email.
If you wish to discus anything you have read here, please refer to the below contacts.
I.T Team: IT@PerfectSocks.co.nz